This showed up in my Inbox, and I wanted to share with all of you. This is a free webinar on an instructional design model/heuristic. This is being offered by the folks at Rapid Intake, who produce rapid elearning and mlearning tools for development.
From Rapid Intake’s site, here is the description of the webinar:
DECLARE: Instructional Design Made Easy
Friday, April 13th 2012 – 1:00pm ET
The DECLARE methodology of instructional design was developed with both the program and course in mind. DECLARE is a set of practical recommendations and reminders used when creating training programs and courses.
- Prioritize Content and Learner Needs.
- Balance the creation of engaging interactions and content.
- Create relevant conceptual models that aid with student retention.
- Create assets i.e. photos, graphics, and video needs.
- Develop SME & Designer Relationships.
- Develop a cohesive, consistent, and repeatable instructional design methodology and style.