These are my Jumptags for April 19th through April 20th:
- Making Web 2.0 Work for Project Management – There’s much discussion around Web 2.0 technologies and using them for business purposes. Will these technologies actu
- Project Learning: Teachers Discuss the Daily Challenges | Edutopia – A team of eighth-grade teachers compare notes on the trials and rewards of working together on project-based "expeditionary" learning
- Common Challenges of a Virtual Team – I work virtually; it’s a primary part of my business model. This arrangement suits my work process (and personality) perfectly.
- 35 High-Quality Free Vector Packs – DesignM.ag – Web and graphic designers have a lot of free resources at their disposal. Thanks to an active design community, finding quality free resources is possible. In this post we'll feature some of the best free vector packs that are available for download….
- Eight 3D Modeling & Graphics Applications Available For Free – If you’re interested in getting started with three dimensional (3D) graphics, there are a large number of applications available, and
- PHP: What You Need To Know To Play With The Web – Smashing Magazine – In this article, I'll introduce you to the fundamentals of PHP. We'll focus on using PHP to access Web services and on turning static HTML pages into dynamic ones by…
- 10 Ways to Make a Virtual Team Feel Like You’re Face-to-Face – Yesterday, I shared some of the biggest challenges of virtual teams. And there were plenty! Today, based on my virtual
- Teach Science and Math – his free technology provides students with a bird’s eye view of a natural disaster area with remarkable high resolution. Students and teachers have access to this technology and they can investigate the cause and effect of any natural disaster in the…