These are my Jumptags for January 11th through January 12th:
- Browsershots – Check browser compatibility, cross platform browser test
- Notable | Easiest way for teams to provide feedback on websites. – Notable allows you to quickly and easily give feedback on design, content, and code on any page of a website or application without leaving your browser.
- fivesecondtest – Have users provide quick feedback on your design.
- Apollo – easy online image proofing – documents, graphic designs, web designs, maps, photographs, and more… – 27stars – Get feedback and annotations on documents, graphics, and websites.
- Project Bubble | Simple, Free Project Management and Invoicing Tool – Project Bubble is an easy-to-use project management tool. Easily organise, manage, invoice and share personal or freelance projects.
- How Fonts Take a Starring Role in Your E-Learning Courses » The Rapid eLearning Blog – Tom Kuhlmann offers some insight and suggestions for selecting typefaces.
- Usabilla – Transparent Usability: Lean and mean testing – Remote usability testing to collect feedback on a webpage,mockup,sketch or image.