By way of one of my favorite sites for getting things done faster, easier, more effectively or more efficiently (I’m talking about Lifehacker.com), comes a pack of free clip art for presentations, Web pages and word processing.  This simple little pack of icons, things and badges comes by “freeway” of iPresentee.com.  iPresentee describes their freebie pack as:

The background of all objects is transparent and can be used on any colored background. Each object can be changed in size, rotated, increased or decreased in opacity, fitted with shadows or even overlapped with one another to create extra effects. Keynote Objects are compatible with Keynote, iWeb, Pages, Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.

This is just my kind of score: cool and free.  These little gems with a sample of the 100+ above would be easy adds to a presentation, flyer, or Web page.  Props to iPresentee.com.  Kudos to the Lifehacker commenters that solved the download glitch.  Instructions to everyone else: Download away!

You might also like:

1. Free character pack from Function
  2. Pics at 4Leaarning.com
  3. 31 Sources of quality free icons from Vandelay Design
  4. Vanilla Cream icon set by ~djnjpendragon
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

15 Thoughts on “Clipart objects. Cool and free. Just the way I like it.

1. Hayley McAdams on April 23, 2009 at 11:17 am said:

Very interesting and I love free stuff too! I will be trying this out!

2. Erica D'Olivo on April 23, 2009 at 11:35 am said:

I love finding out about free stuff for Mac users!

3. Cassie on April 23, 2009 at 12:54 pm said:

I believe this is very good information because I love making powerpoint presentations! Plus, when I am a future teacher, I can use this FREE clip art in presentations, newsletters, and many more useful things. Thank you for this information!

4. Emily Peden on April 23, 2009 at 2:20 pm said:

This is such great information! While working on past project I have found that sometimes it can be hard to find free clip art. I also love that this clip art is Mac-friendly! I will definitely be keeping this in mind for the future!

5. Emilee Peery on April 23, 2009 at 8:24 pm said:

This is so exciting! Just recently we were having to create games in PowerPoint and it seemed nearly impossible to find clip art that would fit perfectly into my game. These images will be wonderful in a classroom, especially for elementary children. We can sometimes go too far with clip art and “fancy” images, but when we can find just the “right ones” then less is so much better!

6. Summer Spain on April 23, 2009 at 8:42 pm said:

I thought this was very helpful! I love using microsoft powerpoint to make presentations and this free clip art will make it look so much better!

7. Caitlin Arnold on April 24, 2009 at 7:13 am said:

This is so cool! I think children like things better if they have pictures and graphics on them, and this is a great way to get those. It looks like there is really a variety, and they are all free!! This is so helpful!

8. Erin Palm on April 26, 2009 at 6:12 pm said:

Thanks for sharing this site. I look forward to possibly using this website for future projects and presentations. Great source!

9. Callie Davenport on April 26, 2009 at 8:03 pm said:

This tool for free clip art will be a very effective tool when I enter full time into the classroom. I think that it is safe to say that most every teacher is eager to get their hands on free/useful materials. Clip art is a tool that everyone uses whether it’s in a word document, or a power point presentation. Clip art will never go out of style and now that you can find free images it makes it that much more exciting!

10. Lisa Ramm on April 27, 2009 at 9:38 am said:

I am so glad to find out about a way to get FREE clipart! I am a clipart junkie!! I think any presentation looks much better when you have something fun and relevant to look at. This will be a great resource to use in the education profession to make things more fun and enjoyable for the students.

11. Emily Anthony on April 27, 2009 at 1:43 pm said:

Thanks for sharing this! It looks really interesting, and I do plan on looking more at the possibilities this website holds. I think it’s great that it’s free, and it’s a good place too look for pictures and clip art to help with a presentation.

12. Stephanie Sowell on April 27, 2009 at 8:59 pm said:

I love this! I am all about being able to get things done fast and efficiently! I think this is a very cool tool and I love the fact that it offers a free pack for Mac’s! It seems very user friendly and I will keep this in mind for future projects! Thank you for the insight!

13. Courtni Kimble on April 28, 2009 at 6:19 am said:

I like doing powerpoints when iI have to do presentations., when I am a future teacher I can use this clip art for useful things. Thank you very for this information It is very helpful.

14. Lauren Surwic on April 28, 2009 at 7:30 am said:

Thank you so much for coming to our classroom and showing us some free technology. I am so excited to used this free stuff in my classroom in a few years and even now as I am finishing my last 2 years in college. I had no idea there was so much free clip art. This is great to make projects and letters exciting to the children.

15. Elizabeth (UU) on November 5, 2009 at 12:24 pm said:

Dr. Grant,

I am in Dr. Clifford’s Instructional Technology in the Classroom course at Union University. I think clip art is so cool and can be used for many different projects. Sometimes it is hard to find a clip art that actually works with the project you are doing. Also, clip art isn’t always free and easy to use. Earlier in the semester in my class we talked about copyright and fair use guidelines for teachers. We learned that teachers do not have the rights to just any materials that they find. This website looks like it would be a great way to get useful clip art while still following copyright laws. Thanks for sharing this website, I will try and use it sometime!